Your shopping cart is empty!×
- Our standard delivery is charged at £2.99 per order which covers Uk Mainland Only.
- We deliver Monday – Friday between 8.00am – 6.00pm. We do not deliver at weekends unless a Saturday delivery has been aranged with us.
- You should receive your order within 3-5 working days once you have received your ‘despatched’ update email.
- A signature is required upon delivery, and most deliveries will be attempted twice, unless there is an address problem. If you are not available to accept delivery the courier will leave a calling card to advise that delivery has been attempted (please follow the instructions on the calling card). Please note that the courier may leave your parcel with a neighbour. The parcel may also be delivered to a Post Office for customer collection or returned to Delivery Depot. If the parcel is not claimed after 2 weeks the parcel will be returned to us.
- If you have not received your order and more than 7 working days have passed since ordering, please contact our Customer Services Team.
- From time to time we may offer free delivery on orders purchased online . This excludes the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Isle of Scilly. Also excludes international orders and higher postage delivery areas. This is only applicable on standard delivery, and may be available on a different minimum spend value. The offer of free delivery is not applicable during sale periods and will be removed from the site automatically.
DELIVERY CHARGES TABLE
Below you can find our delivery charges table:
|Delivery Location||Delivery Charge|
|Uk Mainland (Express Delivery)||£2.99|
|Uk Mainland (Next Day)||£5.99|
- All orders processed before 3pm will be dispatched the same working day, unless the description or product details state that delivery may take up to a certain length of time.
- Orders made after 3pm on Friday will be posted on the following Monday, unless the description or product details state that delivery may take up to a certain length of time.
- Orders received on a Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday, unless the description or product details state that delivery may take up to a certainlength of time.
- Please note that orders received on a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next working day, unless the description or product details state that delivery may take up to a certain length of time.
- Orders dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery are posted out with the Royal Mail promise of being received by the customer on the next working day before 1pm. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for delays with parcels dispatched by Special Delivery, but we will of course follow Royal Mail’s steps to seek reimbursement/compensation on behalf of our customers when requested to do so.
LATE OR LOST DELIVERIES
- If you believe your delivery may be late or lost then please contact us as soon as possible. If you have selected a trackable shipping option, we will check the tracking system and confirm the status of your delivery.
- For some items, we may choose to offer "Free Standard Delivery". Orders that have been posted out using this shipping method are posted entirely at the customer’s own risk. Within reason, we will always endeavour to help customers who have chosen this option and not received their goods, and we will provide a Royal Mail despatch receipt upon request.
- Please be aware that Royal Mail will not officially classify a parcel lost until 15 working days have elapsed, therefore we are unable to open an investigation until this time has passed.
- For lost or delayed parcels sent by Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery we can only offer a refund or exchange once the 15 working days time frame has elapsed, and Royal Mail acknowledges it as lost.